Monday, December 27, 2010

Tis the Season

Mike and I have officially spent our first Christmas together as husband and wife. It couldn't have been a more perfect Christmas. Almost two weeks ago I finished up my last semester of school for my Bachelors Degree. Yay! I am finally a college grad! After 4 1/2 years of hard work I can finally say I am finished. It feels great! My plan is to go back to graduate school next fall, but for now it is going to be so nice to have that extra time to spend with my hubby :) He, of course, will be super busy next semester with school but that's alright. At least I will have time to come home and do some cooking and laundry after work just like a wife :) I am excited to have some free time. Right after we finished our finals we took off up to Snowboard Ski Resort and spent the week up there with Mike's family. Mike's family has a condo up there so we spent the week with his mom, step-dad, brothers, and their wives. It was so much fun! We spent a few days snowboarding and the rest we spent being lazy. It was awesome being up there with his family. I love my new sisters! Aren't they so pretty? We love our boots :)
The whole week we were up at the condo all it did was snow! Everyday, nonstop. I loved it! There was so much snow we had to dig out our cars.

This Christmas we were able to spend time with all our family. My mom even flew into town to celebrate Christmas with us here this year. It couldn't have been more perfect.  I hope everyone had as good of Christmas as we did! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on graduating! That is awesome! And it will be so fun to do all the wife stuff:) You never got a Christmas card from me because I'm an airhead and didn't put the apartment number on it so it came back. Sorry! Just look on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete

Our Life So Far