Sunday, March 4, 2012

ABC's

So I just saw this post on a blog I love to follow and I thought it was such a cute idea so I am re-creating it. My life has been SO chaotic lately with work that I need a little break to relax and unwind. Last week I worked 50 hours which is a lot for me! I absolutely hate working Saturdays because they are my days to get everything done. But I made a honey to-do list and things went on at home without me. Typical life of a busy season accountant - now I just can't wait till the end of April. I am hoping to take a nice relaxing trip to soak up a little sun in Arizona with my beautiful mom. 

But anyways, here are my ABCs:

Age: 24
Bedsize: Queen (but my husband wishes we had a California King)
Chores that you hate: Cleaning the bathroom
Dogs: One day when we are not in an apartment
Essential start to your day:  Breakfast
Favorite color: Turquoise
Gold or Silver:  I'm kind of partial to gold lately or rose gold, even better
Height: 5 feet/4 inches.
Instruments you play: Man, I can't think of one!
Job title: Accountant
Kids: Not yet!
Live: Draper, Utah
Mother's Name: Lisa
Nicknames: Mike calls me "stinky" (just to clear it up, it is not literal)
Overnight hospital stays: Never
Pet peeves: Nail picking, and rude drivers
Quote:  "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be 
continually fearing you will make one." ~ Elbert Hubbard
Right or Lefty:  Righty
Siblings: I'm the oldest with one younger sister and two younger brothers
Time you wake up:Too early-6am.
Underwear: haha
Vegetable you hate:Avocado
What makes you run late:Picking out what to wear
X-Rays You've Had: Never
Yummy food you make:  Chocolate Chip Cookies (Mike claims they are
 the best he's ever had)
Zoo Animal: Baby Bears

Happy Sunday Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Life So Far