Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!

Okay, so I know I am the world's WORST blogger ever! I am so busy, and in my spare time I love to just sit on my couch with Mike and do absolutely nothing! I can't complain though-I love the nights when Mike and I can just sit at home and enjoy some Modern Family (because we are addicted)! Well tax season is over which means I have more free time, but Mike is busy studying for finals week coming up. I cannot wait till school is over for him and we can hang out all summer!! My goal right now is to finish studying for the GMAT so I can take the test next month and apply for graduate school so I can start in the fall. I figure I better finish graduate school now before Mike applies for Physical Therapy school. I am not excited to go back to school, but I know it will be worth it just to get it done! I graduated with my bachelors degree in December from UVU but I actually get to walk this Friday! My mom is coming into town and I am excited to show all of my family that I am officially a graduate!


The past few months of our married lives have completely flown by! We celebrate our 6 months in a few weeks already! We have done so many things but since I am the worst blogger and the worst picture taker now I have hardly any pictures showing what we have done. Mostly school and work has consumed our time but we have been to Jazz games, Real Salt Lake games, went to Arizona to visit my mom and my friend Holly, and I even went to St. George and got to ride my new bike for the first time! I LOVE my new bike! I am riding in the Little Red Riding Hood 100 mile cycle on June 4 with all of the girls in Mike's family. It is my first year and I am so nervous I won't be able to keep up! Mike's mom and I went on a 20 mile ride last weekend and she kicked my butt! haha Talk about a strong woman! Hopefully I will get a few more weekends of some riding in before the race. It has been so dang cold so hopefully it will start getting warmer. Here are just a few pictures of us I have taken over the past couple of months-notice they are all the same angle. We are too lazy to ask people to take pictures of us :)

Jazz Game
Real Game

Arizona
Love Holly!
My new bike!!!

I don't even have one picture of me on my new bike yet-but next time I will take one! And my goal this summer is to take lots of pictures of our adventures.

I hope everyone is having a great Easter Sunday!! I found this Easter message from the First Presidency and it reminded me of what a special day today is so I thought I would share. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Life So Far